For Sale ( a live and Learn Steer)

Help Support Steer Planet:

Chap

Read my earlier post in this thread for the name of the party.  all you need is a couple of Vowels to complete the name.  I believe he has a website on Showsteers.com.  Wonder if he pays that bill?  If I sound bitter..... I AM!

Nasc

Sounds like its a private treaty bid off this weekend………..
I wonder how it would feel if the same thing happened to them?

doubled

That thought did cross my mind, but Id like to believe Im above that  (maybe hehe)

Like I said before we all need to hit him where it hurts the most in the pocketbook and by his now rotten reputation, in the cattle
business (especially show steers) reputation is nearly everything.

Thanks again everyone for your support and kind thoughts, this guy is a nasty person for sure.
Its Steerplanet United <party>

Chap

ditto to that Justamom.  If I could stand to look at myself in the mirrow, I would have someone return the favor on him.  I will just do my part to educate the general public on bad businessmen

OH Breeder

Chap said:
ditto to that Justamom.  If I could stand to look at myself in the mirrow, I would have someone return the favor on him.   I will just do my part to educate the general public on bad businessmen

It is sad when you can't trust your fellow farmers. When you are small potato's like myself and we only sell two or three a year that hurts. I hope folks read this post and investigate for themselves. Bad business should never be rewarded.

doubled

Just an update, we still have the steer, we have been so unbelieveably busy in the field, and then my sons transmission went out on his disel truck that things just have not been going
well in that household, the monitor burned up in the bailer doing cornstocks, then rain came, so truthfully we have not tried to push the steer any as we cant do anyone justice at the
current time, finally transmission is fixed, rain has stopped and back to the field we go, but we still do have this awesome steer for sale,  If you are still interested, please PM me.
I apologize to anyone that I or my son have not timely answered back. 

justamom

farmerboy317

man that's a bummer he looks like a really good steer, and why would somebody do that if you want the steer buy it and if you don't, don't bid on it. I think it would be that simple.

spark

Hey I.m  a first timer on here, was just wondering if you still had the steer and how to contact you for more info. I did try to PM you but don't know if I did it right

Duffer

is this steer still available if so please send me a pm or give me  a call at 765-491-5419
thanks
adam

dori36

kanshow said:
Just out of curiosity, what does everyone do about checks clearing and that sort of thing?   Has anyone considered taking Paypal as part or all of payment?   

I'm sure I don't/didn't sell nearly the numbers of cattle that some of you do, but for me, nothing leaves my place 'til checks have cleared the bank.  I also do take PayPal even though you'll pay them between 2.5 and 3%.  It's worth it to me to have the animal all paid for.  It also allows people to use credit cards if they want to.