Ford F250 7.3L 4x4 FOR SALE 2002

Help Support Steer Planet:

AAOK

Selling my 2002 Ford F250.  I am the 2nd owner, bought it at 14K miles, now 106k.  The truck is a Charcoal Grey, Crew Cab, 4X4, 7.3L Diesel, Manual 6 spd. with Chrome Brush guard.  It has the 6' bed w/rubber liner &  a fold-down hitch and trailer brakes.  The interior is grey cloth, Tow Pkg, PS, PB, PW, AC, Tilt, Cruise, AM/FM Stereo, CD.  Everthing is in excellent working condition.  16 - 18mpg.  One rim has a small dent on the lip from a blowout.  2 tires need to be replaced.

I have been waiting for nice weather to clean it up for pictures.  Since the car washes are going to be out of commission for at least another week, I may post pictures of a dirty truck.
$17,000 Firm

Dan Asklund
Ada, OK
580-310-4081
[email protected]

jason

Definitely a fair price, I was in the market for over 6 months before I found a 7.3 for sale that was close.  It also has the 6-speed which is almost impossible to find.

AAOK

Jason said:
Definitely a fair price, I was in the market for over 6 months before I found a 7.3 for sale that was close.  It also has the 6-speed which is almost impossible to find.

Gosh Jason, we're only about 5 1/2 hours apart.  I would have met you at Blackwell!

jason

AAOK said:
Jason said:

Gosh Jason, we're only about 5 1/2 hours apart.  I would have met you at Blackwell!

I know, I probably should have bought it.  I wasn't in a real hurry as I still had my ram, but a neighbor was selling his 7.3 truck and I couldn't pass it up.

Make sure you put it on craigslist. 

jallen

you could get a new or barley used truck for that price if you come down and send some pics might be intreasted.

Heluva Ranch

You could get a new or barley used one for that price but you wont find one that is diesel, or has near the reliability those 7.3s do. I just bought a 7.3 because our "newer" seems like it is wearing out. LOL

AAOK

mike said:
Is it a long bed or short bed?

It has the 6 foot bed, which I have really enjoyed.  A Crew Cab with the long bed is just too long to maneuver.  I'll get some pics posted today, but still haven't been able to clean it.

AAOK

jallen said:
you could get a new or barley used truck for that price if you come down and send some pics might be intreasted.

I'll post some pics today, but the price is firm.  I've seen trucks just like mine sell right at $20k.  The 7.3L is in great demand, and for good reason.

AAOK

AAOK said:

Selling my 2002 Ford F250.  I am the 2nd owner, bought it at 14K miles, now 106k.  The truck is a Charcoal Grey, Crew Cab, 4X4, 7.3L Diesel, Manual 6 spd. with Chrome Brush guard.  It has the 6' bed w/rubber liner &  a fold-down hitch and trailer brakes.  The interior is grey cloth, Tow Pkg, PS, PB, PW, AC, Tilt, Cruise, AM/FM Stereo, CD.  Everthing is in excellent working condition.  16 - 18mpg.  One rim has a small dent on the lip from a blowout.  2 tires need to be replaced.

I have been waiting for nice weather to clean it up for pictures.  Since the car washes are going to be out of commission for at least another week, I may post pictures of a dirty truck.
$17,000 Firm

Dan Asklund
Ada, OK
580-310-4081
[email protected]
Ford2003F250001.jpg

Ford2003F250002.jpg

knabe

Nice truck Dan.

i can't buy it, but what's the rear end and rim size?

wish i could buy it, it is an excellent price for the factory equipment and add ons.

hmm.  maybe i will have to investigate financing it.

CMB

jallen said:
Ad $25,000-$30,000 to the price and this statment is true. Nice truck AAOK, that's a good price.

showsteerdlux

CMB said:
jallen said:
Ad $25,000-$30,000 to the price and this statment is true. Nice truck AAOK, that's a good price.
I can attest to that as I just got a truck very similar to this one. 2010 model, add 20,000 to what he is asking after rebates, and the used trucks were almost in the same price range. heck of a deal on that truck.

Knabe, I just traded a truck similar to this one, and my buddy still has his 01, same truck as the one Dan has. Rims are 16, and we usually run 265/70/16's or 285/70/16's on them. Most common gearing was 3.73 with a few 4.10s around.

jlingle

Sweet truck Dan.  A buddy of mine in Frederick just bought one identical to yours (in color & all) with 96K miles on it for $20K even.  It's not easy to find a good clean 7.3L Ford 4door 4wd.  They're highly sought after around these parts.

AAOK

knabe said:
Nice truck Dan.

wish i could buy it, it is an excellent price for the factory equipment and add ons.

Mark, My truck has 16" rims.  I have no idea on the rear gears.  It runs 2500 rpms at 70 mph in 5th gear (or 6th, depending on what you want to call it)

AAOK

jlingle said:
Sweet truck Dan.  A buddy of mine in Frederick just bought one identical to yours (in color & all) with 96K miles on it for $20K even.  It's not easy to find a good clean 7.3L Ford 4door 4wd.  They're highly sought after around these parts.

I've had quite a few emails.  Lots of interest, so I don't think it will take long to sell.  I hope to get it into the detail shop tomorrow.

AAOK

knabe said:
Nice truck Dan.

That's what a true American would do.  I applaud your stimulus plan!

knabe

look on the drivers side door for the gear ratio.  there's a little tag with vin and stuff and what air pressure you should put in your tires and not what the tires themselves say.

Latest posts