• Heatwave

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Manchild

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Golden Child

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters

orwell

Thanks for all you help. I am quite new into this business, but i have some really nice cows

orwell

oh and i guess a discription of the cow may help hah. She is a medium sized cow, not tall at all and not squatty. She is think enough but it is one thing she lacks. Most of her calves havebeen fined boned. She has a shot of salers in  her so she is a little bit crazy. I bought her from a guy in Ohio, and she has been doing a great job but just hasent given that great one that i no she can

RSC

Just for name sake, How bout Climax on Foreplay? LOL

Do you have any pictures of the cow?

Tony

orwell

and i have lots of bleedin purple

Attachments

• DSCF1255.JPG
    DSCF1255.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 182
  • DSCF1205.JPG
    DSCF1205.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 158

BCCC

heres the pictures resized

Attachments

• Foreplay1.png
    Foreplay1.png
    707.7 KB · Views: 696
  • foreplay2.png
    foreplay2.png
    776.4 KB · Views: 537

orwell

what angus bull?. I am looking for show animals out of her. She is bred to bleedin purple now. I tried heat wave but it never stuck, i have had horrible luck with heat wave

Jill

I guess if it were me, I'd get ahold of Barry Queen and find out what clicks with Foreplay.

jbh

Just saw an awesome MY TURN x Foreplay in S. Ohio.  Perfect haired, big boned and footed and soft bodied.  Another thing, I haven't seen a single monkey mouth out of My Turn......and Foreplay's are a little notorious for dropping that SMILE on you if you're not careful!

CJB

Haven't there been some pretty successful Heatseeker x Foreplay calves?

mooch

If you can't figure out anything but angus to breed her to , let me know what you want for her. :)

mike

RSC said:
Just for name sake, How bout Climax on Foreplay? LOL

Do you have any pictures of the cow?

Tony

I think there is a bull out there now with this combination with heat wave=  HEATED FOR PLAY

boyfarm

Were in Ohio did you get her? She looks alot like one just down the road.I wondered were she went to he would not tell me.haaaaaaaaaa

TMJ Show Cattle

Don't let some of these people on here discourage you about using an Angus bull on that cow. I would probably breed her clubby,but would not hesitate to use the Angus bull that was posted as a suggestion.[Jacee's Ramblin Fever]. I would bet anybody a dollar to a hole in a donut,that Ramblin Fever will throw calves[bulls or heifers] that will rival any club calf bull,particularly on a cow of her type.He has sired two State Fair champion Angus steers and they were in the hunt for overall.I'll also bet you a nickel[or more] that if you get heifers out of that mating,you won't sell them,cause you'll want to put them in your herd.As one of the above post said,go to VIDEO'S on Cattlein motion.com and check out some of his calves. I have sold privately over 200 straws of semen to CLUB CALF PRODUCERS in Wisconsin,Illinois,Indiana and Iowa,since April 25th. HE WORKS.