forums need support

Help Support Steer Planet:

farmboy

this is from the admin Farmer of http://livestocklife.freeforums.org/portal.php ....

Hello this is the admin. (Farmer) of Agricultural Network if there is any way possible for you to advertise this site please do. AN needs new members fast and needs to grow more rapidly or there will be no point in keeping the forum open. I am hoping by October 15, 2007 we can have at least 100 members. If this dose not happen there will be a chance this forum will then close down, I will make the final decision then when the time comes. I may pass this site down to one of the moderaters. If you are a moderater of my site please pm me back and inform me if you would like to take over the administrative responsibilities if I feel like it should be shut down. I will hand the site over to the first mod. that pm's me back, this is not a for sure thing. If there are not 100 members by Oct. 15 there is a good chance the site will be closed or handed over to new managment. If you have any feeling, concerns, questions or comment please pm me (Farmer). Thank You

Thems some good forums as well, so they need members i guess or they will shut down...Not just cattle talk, swines, lambbs/sheep/horses and other topics of ag inc.

pigguy

i really like that forum. it would be a great forum if they're were more people to answer the questions, and vote int he polls. youo should definatly go and join

Show Heifer

I tried to register but after 15 "user name has been dis-allowed" I gave up...any ideas??? :-\

Doc

Show Heifer said:
I tried to register but after 15 "user name has been dis-allowed" I gave up...any ideas??? :-\
  Same here. If it is this hard to register that may be why you have less than 100 members.