Foundation Female Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

inthebarnagain

Just talked to hubby on the phone and he said the first 10 lots grossed over half a million  :eek: :eek: :eek:

Crowd Pleaser brought $100K
Barack $75,000
Rocky Hills Mary $150,000
She's a Hottie $30,000

Yikes, I think I need to order new semen for next year.  Needless to say, he saw what he needed to and is on his way home, which is great, he can start putting the heifer in the chute and letting the baby nurse.  After 48 hours I am tired.

This is what I have been playing with for the last two days.  Keep in mind that my daughter is 10 and only weighs 56 pounds, which is definitely more than the baby weighs.  Might be the smallest baby we have ever had, and she is NOT SPOILED AT ALL. 

Attachments

• muffin&bug.jpg
    muffin&bug.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 457

Show Heifer

Sandeens always bring the house down with something great and are wonderful people to deal with!! The bull was syndicated to those 40 buyers (pretty sure that was the number, again, Agent 123 at work!!) Will be interesting to see how the cards are played!

inthebarnagain

Aren't they though??  We are going to use some S.O.S. next spring, maybe we will have a "hottie" or a crowd pleaser too!  Maybe I can eat some more dreamsicles. 

red

Show Heifer said:
Sandeens always bring the house down with something great and are wonderful people to deal with!! The bull was syndicated to those 40 buyers (pretty sure that was the number, again, Agent 123 at work!!) Will be interesting to see how the cards are played!

Show Hef- is Agent 123 a troll, kewpie doll or a terrible SD experiment crossing nip headed cats w/ rats?

Red  (lol)