Four Competitive Show Steers for Sale-Check Out the Video's!

Help Support Steer Planet:

s010700

clubby said:
give me a call on your calves at 970 580 0405 I might have a buyer i told him i tried to buy your heatwave calf and you were easy to talk to
Thank You for your trouble..I tried to call you late last night. I'll try again tonight. 

clubby

Hi scott

I got your message but i need a number to call you at , please give me a call a just leave me a mess. i will call you back might be able to move 2 or 3 of them for you. 970 580 0405

kenrosefarm

We are located in PA  -- looking for a farm show steer -- can you send us an email wit information on the calf with the white mark on his face

s010700

clubby said:
Hi scott

I got your message but i need a number to call you at , please give me a call a just leave me a mess. i will call you back might be able to move 2 or 3 of them for you. 970 580 0405
Sounds Great..I called you and left you my #...Thanks again, Scott

s010700

kenrosefarm said:
We are located in PA  -- looking for a farm show steer -- can you send us an email wit information on the calf with the white mark on his face
Good Evening...I sent you a pm with more specifics on the Kadabra steer. Thanks

s010700

kenrosefarm said:
Sent you a pm...Thanks

plowboy

Is the Travler/heatseeker steer still available?  If so how much to get him to Harrisburg Pa?

s010700

s010700 said:
A Great set of Show Steers from OHIO that will be very Competitive County Fair Fat Steers...The B/W is a Golden Child/ Direct Hit , The Butterscotch is a Alias/Heat Seeker, The Black Brockle Face is a Kadabra/JackFrost and the Solid Black is a Traveller/Heat Seeker. They weigh between 850 and 950 lbs. and all have been worked with and are Halter Broke. $1500.00 for your choice. Will consider offers on purchases of more than one.  Pics and Video's taken Jan. 31   SEE VIDEO'S!!! DELIVERY TO YOUR FARM IS AN OPTION!
^