Free Semen for a Junior in need

Help Support Steer Planet:

common sense

I would like to offer some semen that I have stored at Nichols Cryogenetics in Ankeny, Iowa to a junior that might like to try something different as far as Maine genetics. I have ten units of GVC Momentum and four units of ZM Jim Dandy that I would be happy to donate.  All you have to do is pay the shipping.  And I ask in return that you keep in touch and send some pictures of the calves when they are born. If you are interested please send me a PM.

If you happen to be looking for some hard to find semen please take a moment and check out our online semen auction that is going on right now.  Just follow this link: http://www.maxanet.com/cgi-bin/mndetails.cgi?hunker4

GiddKapp

I'm 16 years old and I would be interested in it. I have been A.I. for two years now.

DL

Juli N a/k/a common sense said:
I would like to offer some semen that I have stored at Nichols Cryogenetics in Ankeny, Iowa to a junior that might like to try something different as far as Maine genetics. I have ten units of GVC Momentum and four units of ZM Jim Dandy that I would be happy to donate.  All you have to do is pay the shipping.  And I ask in return that you keep in touch and send some pictures of the calves when they are born. If you are interested please send me a PM.

If you happen to be looking for some hard to find semen please take a moment and check out our online semen auction that is going on right now.  Just follow this link: http://www.maxanet.com/cgi-bin/mndetails.cgi?hunker4

Juli - not a junior ;)  but what ever happened with your ET calves that you posted about in Feb?

cowgirl864

we are a ffa club with heifers of our own, we would love to try some of your semen please pm us, we could also pay some

soggybottom

Momentum!! Theres a name I havent heard in a while. Our last momentum just passed this last winter and was a hell of a cow

common sense

To make this fair I think that I will leave this open for a few days to give everyone that is interested a chance to respond. Then I will just put all of the names in a hat and let Jason or somebody draw them out. I need to have everyone say how much they are interested in or if they would like to take it all. I could break the lots up into two groups of five straws on the Momentum and one group of four straws on the Jim Dandy.

--Juli Nelson

kanshow

I think my daughter (Simmishower) has already contacted you.  She said  she'd share with Danielle!

Show Steaks

with the nelson's reputation i'm sure they would be an asset marketing the offspring from this semen. might even get  calf onto the club calf paradise sale!!! <rock>

common sense

OK, so EVERY junior who responded and/or is interested please send me your full email, name, address and tell me which semen you are interested in.  Remember, you have to pay the shipping or make arrangements to personally pick this semen up at Nichols Cryogenetics in Ankeny, Iowa. I will put your names into a drawing.  Thanks for your interest.

Juli
[email protected]

cowgirl864

hi, cowgirl864 here, we are still very interested in the momentum semen  marty hrlic 1934 greenwood hwy saluda, sc 29138  i am a advisor for crescent ffa in starr sc  my ph is (864)554-5710

Jive Turkey

This could be one of the funniest thread titles I've ever read!! 

I have a feeling this guy will be snooping around shortly.

ChrisHanson.png

common sense

Sorry I haven't kept you up to date...some guy in a black suit and red tie showed up in my livingroom and was asking me all kinds of questions!!!  (lol)

Anyway, I have had a very nice response and I can't just draw out of a hat and leave somebody out so I have gone back to my semen treasure chest and pulled out a little more old Maine genetics semen. I will be contacting everyon this weekend to let them know what they will be receiving and give the shipping arrangements.  Thank you to everyone who responded and I hope that you will get good use out of the semen. 

-Juli Nelson