Friction BW's

Help Support Steer Planet:

Rustynail

Thinking about using Traction (Friction's Full Brother)  Figure BW's will be similar.  Any info is appriciated.

Tooker

Rustynail said:
Thinking about using Traction (Friction's Full Brother)  Figure BW's will be similar.  Any info is appriciated.
Had a Friction heifer born 2 days ago out of a 8 year old Cunia/Angus cow unassisted 92 pounds. The cow has not had corn for almost 60 days; only hay and water. Good luck

bcosu

i don't want to say don't use traction or anything, but from what i heard from some guys that were around him for a while, is that he isn't quite as good as his picture makes him. he's probably better than alot of bulls but i was told he doesn't compare with friction.

Rustynail

Interesting.  He looks good on the SS website.  What did they say they didn't like about him?  I cannot imagine that a pic on a website might be less than accurate.  ;D

bcosu

Rustynail said:
Interesting.  He looks good on the SS website.  What did they say they didn't like about him?  I cannot imagine that a pic on a website might be less than accurate.  ;D

i was told that he is just not impressive at all and the picture made him look a whole lot better than he really is. i believe it partly because the guy who told me has seen his fair share of good cattle.