Friction X Chill Factor Heifer. TAKE A LOOK! Added some different angles

Help Support Steer Planet:

Ruebush Shorthorns

March 30, 2009 Friction X Chill Factor heifer.  As much neck extension and as clean of a front to use any bull on.  Halter broke, has been shown, easy to work with.  Just the right kind of hair to carve on for show day and ske keeps and grows here hair without constant washing and blowing.  Black cattle are not quite our game so I have decided to sell her and let someone else show her for her last year in the show ring.  Friction semen is rare and expensive so don't gamble on a straw when you can buy a yearling that already shows you what she is made of. She should be clean of TH and PHA as far as parentage but she has not been tested for either. Located in Virginia can help with shipping to anywhere.  Asking $3,500.  Ask any questions you wish. [email protected] or call Scott at 540-290-4631.
First picture form October 15,2008
Second from March 2,2009

Attachments

• Friction Heifer in October.JPG
    Friction Heifer in October.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Friction Heifer #2.JPG
    Friction Heifer #2.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Friction X Chill Factor.JPG
    Friction X Chill Factor.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 35

txguy

What age is this heifer? Also would she be registered as a chi?

Ruebush Shorthorns

She will be a year old at the end of this month.  Weighing around 650 pounds I would guess.  She has no papers.  Have been showing her in crossbred classes at some jackpots.  Really starting to flesh up and get deep as she has slowed down on a growth spurt she took off on over the winter.  If for some reason I don't get her sold I will keep her in my herd and use some of those smaller clubby bulls and I think it will make some super calves.  I am thinking of using Jimmy the Greek on her if she does not sell.  Come June she will be bred if she hangs around and we will continue to show her over the summer at Jackpots and at the State Fair in the Fall.  I only have one black cow right now and shorthorn influence is the base of my program.