Frostie's Woody fix

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

I have put Woody outside since it's so nice today. I can see from my window. looked out & the heeler was laying w/ him.

Red

Attachments

• 100_1893.jpg
    100_1893.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 316

Chap

After seeing all the corgi conversations on her, I thought I would finally take a pic of my Corgi, Bob.  He is about 1 year old now.  The first dog for my 2 girls age 3 and 6.  I think after he quits dragging everything that is loose onthe farm into the yard, he will be a great dog.  We really enjoy having him around.

Attachments

• Bob - March08.jpg
    Bob - March08.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 290

char

i can't wait to get our corgi home.....we bought her at the expo....but the girls we got her from took her home....we are leaving for disney on monday.....so on 4/6/08 we will be heading to hillsboro to get our little girl....can't wait...never had a dog that small...we are used to having big dogs....but my husband picked her out.....can't believe that one  (lol)...char

red

Char- after much fussing about a corgi, the hubby loves him as much as I do. it's his little buddy! The other day Woody ran to his truck to try & get in, he wanted to ride w/ the hubby. Can't wait to toss him in the combine or chopper!

Red

Bawndoh

My mom and dads farm dog is a blue heeler/blk lab/border collie mix, and YES, she is everywhere with Dad!  He has had to carry around a special peice of styrofoam for her to sit on in the tractor so that her claws dont wreck the upholstery.  The days she cant go with dad (the cows are 2 miles from the yard), she gets downright blue :'(.  We have a few trucks that we use for chores and checking cows and such and I can tell her what color truck to jump onto and she goes.  This dog is near human I swear.