FSA Loans

Help Support Steer Planet:

jackpotcattle

FSA loans are very good for building credit. Of course as long as you make your payments. Neither my wife or I have ever been late on a payment, but the only loan she ever had was an FSA loan and her credit score is better then mine. I have had loans since I was 16 and a credit card when I was 18 ( all to help build my credit). And as someone else has already said, I highly doubt the FSA will let you buy just one heifer.

VJ

My son gets one every year. He buys a few mkt animals so the loan he gets is just a one year deal. Interest rate this year is 2%.Costs $43 to borrow $2000 for a year. We have an awesome loan officer that understands the life of a 4-Her and is really easy to work with.

mlazyj

I can pretty guarentee FSA isn't going to like your buisness plan . Your going to be way better of going purebred herd or commercial . You have to have make those payments every year .

Our local bank will do loans on small herds . you pay a bit more in intrest , annual payment , have to have some colatteral and if you own a brand they notify the state that there is a lien on those cattle.

Latest posts