fullbood bulls for france

Help Support Steer Planet:

fullblood

how do you get semen here in us ? what web sight shows me fullbloods. what do you think of this fullblood he is in France?

Attachments

• versoir.jpg
    versoir.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 636

garybob

I like the "red" in him. He's not Guernsey-orange-n-white, like a great many of the US-bred Fullbloods.

GB

shortyjock89

GB- I agree. I wish we had a little Fullblood Maine influence in more of our cows. I don't follow their bloodlines as close, but I hate the orange ones too!

Joe Boy

I agree on the Maine colors too.  I like the bone, muscle and thickness of this bull.  What is his age?  Name?  Are you planning on using him?

fullblood

the bull is in France his name Versoir.2004 model hardings
capital gains will give you that dark red color.

xxcc

one thing to remember is that in France, heifers are not bred until they are 18 - 24 months of age.

most of the Orangish color in the US comes from Inox bloodlines.  He was pushed hard here in the US because this is where he was imported to.  He does sire them clean fronted, but that's about it.

dark red hair color can come from bloodlines like Epinal and Coca Cola.

to me, that bull looks like many do from France, broke off behind the shoulders.

garybob

FutureBreeder said:
garybob said:
I like the "red" in him. He's not Guernsey-orange-n-white, like a great many of the US-bred Fullbloods.

GB

Fullblood simmental are gurnsey orange n whitish if thats what you were thinking of.
Only the dilluter-carriers.

GB