Funny at our house today

Help Support Steer Planet:

kanshow

Our 4 year old just asked if it was Sunday or if it was tomorrow.  I told her it was Wednesday & she said " Oh, is this the day we flush my steer?"   

kanshow

Part of what is so funny to me is that all summer, she has called this calf a heifer.  He is a bucket calf that we fed with the show heifers so when the older kids would go out to work with their heifers, she'd go do her 'heifer' too.  We finally got her straightened out as to what Yoda really is..  and now we are flushing him.    :eek:

Dusty

kanshow said:
Part of what is so funny to me is that all summer, she has called this calf a heifer.  He is a bucket calf that we fed with the show heifers so when the older kids would go out to work with their heifers, she'd go do her 'heifer' too.   We finally got her straightened out as to what Yoda really is..  and now we are flushing him.     :eek:

Just teach her that "we don't flush steers, we clone them!!!!"  That would be one of those things that give people something to talk about if she said that at fair....

amss101

I love it, out of the mouth of babes!!  At least the priorities are right...worrying about what day the next cattle project is.

Latest posts