Funny for the day

Help Support Steer Planet:

oakbar

The blonde females in my household would probably kill me for posting this so I hope I can depend on all of you to keep it secret!!

Attachments

• Corn Maze for Blondes.JPG
    Corn Maze for Blondes.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 430

frostback

That one still cracks me up. My stomach hurt the other day when I seen it first.
I showed it to my daughter(a blond) and she didn't get it. Lord help her.

MYT Farms

Now that you mention it, I remember back to when my little (BLONDE) sister got hold of some new blonde jokes.  (lol) She trued to tell a couple about, "How do you kill a blonde?" Well, one answer is to put a scratch and sniff sticker at the bottom of a pool. So, Sis tells it this way. "What do you do to kill a blonde? You put a scratch and a sniff.... No, you put a sniff and scratch... No, you put a.... How does it go again?" The best part is that she was DEAD serious. Had the whole family in stitches for a good five minutes.

red

Blonde Farmer
Farmer John was a sheep farmer. He raised sheep all over his property. One day, a beautiful young brunette came up and asked him, "Farmer John, if I can tell exactly how many sheep you have in your fields, can I have a lamb to take home and raise myself?"

Farmer John agreed, knowing wholeheartedly that he had way too many to guess accurately.

The beautiful, young brunette told him that he had 376 sheep in his field.

Farmer John was beside himself. He had exactly 376 sheep! Being a man of his word, he told her to go and pick out the sheep that she wanted.

For about an hour the, brunette was out in the field. Finally she returned with her choice. Farmer John looked and her and asked, "Now, can I ask you a question?"

The brunette complied.

Farmer John asked, "If I can tell you what color your hair was before you dyed it, can I please have my dog back?"

red

Blonde Joke - Farm

One day a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead snuck into a farm.
The farmer said to his wife, "I think I hear something outside."
The girls heard the door open,and they all ran in different directions.
The brunette ran into the cow pen. The redhead ran into the pig pen, and the blonde ran into the potato patch.
The farmer went to the cow pen and said,"Is there anyone there?" The brunette said,"Mmmmmmmoooooo."
Then he went over to the pig pen and the farmer said, "Is there anyone there?" and the redhead said, "Oink oink."
Then he went over to the potato patch and said, "Is there anyone there?" and the blonde said, "Potatooooo."

Steer Boy 101

The last one i head a differnt way
A blonde, brunnette and a red head were runnign from the cops and they ran into a barn and one cop told the other to just check the barn and all three of them went in to patato sacks. The cop kick the first sack with teh brunnette in it and she said notign and the red head said nothing when the cop kick it but when he kicked the blonde's sack she yelled patato. IDK just thought i heard it that way. i have heard so many. I have heard the blonde farmer one too but a dirty way lol im not gonna repeat