Fustration with Husband!

Help Support Steer Planet:

amss101

I don't know for sure but I'm guessing if can get a hold of my husband and he thinks a trip to NAILE to show cattle is involved you could persuade him to kidnap you. Then, it wouldn't be your fault, you'd both get to go and I could just come visit while your there--ha! Just in case your wondering though he can only kidnap people if he takes my kids along.

okshowmom

Even though it is discussed many tImes before depart, suitcase packing, showbox packingn daughter out of school hubby usually don't realize we are leaving for a SS until I'm hooking onto trailer and pulling out!

My husband would be the same about not knowing until I was close to leaving, and would probably just say have fun!  He actually really surprises me because I didn't expect him to be supportive of the cattle thing, but he is.  He's not really into going to the shows because he has too much other stuff to do. Now he is talking about how big of a trailer he wants to get me because the one I have is in bad shape.  :eek:

justme

I meant this all in good fun...I was venting.  BUT I still haven't gotten an answer.  Married 18 years now and still happy but will admit I'm fustrated on this one.  Lighten up it was meant as fun.

kanshow

Remind him that he'll have the house all to himself for a week.  Wait..  that is what I want! LOL!!

frostback

justme said:
I meant this all in good fun...I was venting.  BUT I still haven't gotten an answer.  Married 18 years now and still happy but will admit I'm fustrated on this one.  Lighten up it was meant as fun.

All joking aside if I have not got a answere by now I would start making plans. YYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAA

cowz

kanshow said:
Remind him that he'll have the house all to himself for a week.  Wait..  that is what I want! LOL!!

That wouldn't happen to have anything to do with the start of FOOTBALL season?????  :)