Ga Jr beef futurity

Help Support Steer Planet:

Superblocker

OCC, Dont know who he is, we are located in stalls 1420ish, look us up, we also have a white tent out by the security shack north of the old tie-outs. 

Doc

I just heard from Shortdawg at Perry. His son had Champion Shorthorn Steer & SKF had Reserve. He was waiting to go back in for overall. I went to Ft Lauderdale on Thursday & drove back to perry last night &  this morning I stopped & went thru the barns quickly . Met SKF & her family. Shortdawg & SKF had some real nice calves. Dawgs' steer should do nothing but keep getting better & better & he's pretty dog gone good now. I really liked the hfr that SKF had.

jasper

Doc said:
I just heard from Shortdawg at Perry. His son had Champion Shorthorn Steer & SKF had Reserve. He was waiting to go back in for overall. I went to Ft Lauderdale on Thursday & drove back to perry last night &  this morning I stopped & went thru the barns quickly . Met SKF & her family. Shortdawg & SKF had some real nice calves. Dawgs' steer should do nothing but keep getting better & better & he's pretty dog gone good now. I really liked the hfr that SKF had.
[/quote

Doc, thanks for update. 

and great job Shortdawg and SKF  (clapping) <party>

GONEWEST

Richberg got third in 11th grade showmanship!!!!! If you've never been here, that's a big deal.  (clapping)  (clapping)  (clapping)

shortyjock89

I know it's been said before, but as a group, I would say we have some pretty impressive cattle and also showmen(and women) among us! Congrats to all.

SKF

Congrats to Shortdawg's son for his Grand and Richburgs showmanship!!! <party> <party> Does anyone remember the judges name and also who won overall steer and heifer? Below is a picture of my daughter and her steer she won Res. Grand Shorthorn with. She was so excited it was her first big win with her calf so she was sooo excited and then she did so well in showmanship at a very tough show!!!

Attachments

• 4th of july, Perry show, b-party 060a.JPG
    4th of july, Perry show, b-party 060a.JPG
    190 KB · Views: 202

gocanes719

Brant Poe is the judge.  He judges a lot down here in Texas. He is the judging coach at Blinn College in Brenham, Texas.  He does a nice job.