GA to KY and back

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortdawg

I will be going to Kentucky tomorrow to pick up some recips and will be returning to GA Thursday or Friday. I will have some room on my trailer if anyone needs a ride. My trailer is 24 ft. and the max I'll have is three cows and a calf so, I'll have room for three grown cows or several calves. My number is 229-388-7038.

TJ

If you make a similar trip in mid to late August/early Sept, I'll have some Lowlines that will need to go from KY down to just below Macon & Colombus, GA or they could meet somewhere fairly close.    I can easily rmeet someone in the Nashville area. 

I wish it would work on this trip, but I can't make it happen before mid August. 
'

shortdawg

I usually go up that way several times a year and would be glad to help you out next time. I go right through Macon and only live about 120 mi from there.

Doc

Hey TJ, where in KY are you? I live 25 miles north of Nashville & Shortdawg usually comes by here when he comes thru. If I can help out let me know. :)

TJ

Doc said:
Hey TJ, where in KY are you? I live 25 miles north of Nashville & Shortdawg usually comes by here when he comes thru. If I can help out let me know. :)

I'm fairly close to Evansville, IN.  If you are fairly close to Clarksville, TN, I can make the drive down to Clarksville in 1 1/2 hours without pushing too hard. 

Do you guys have anything planned for late August/early Sept or so?  Or when is your next scheduled trip?     

TJ

TJ said:
Doc said:

I'm fairly close to Evansville, IN.  If you are fairly close to Clarksville, TN, I can make the drive down to Clarksville in 1 1/2 hours without pushing too hard. 

Do you guys have anything planned for late August/early Sept or so?  Or when is your next scheduled trip?     

After thinking about it, you might be over toward I-65 & south of Franklin, KY.  I'm 2 hours from Bowling Green, KY, so it's slightly further that way, but it's still easily do-able.  And actually, I'm probably closer to Nashville, if that's the case, but not by much.     

shortdawg

If I can't make the Labor Day weekend sales I usually get Doc to haul for me, then I go up to his place to bring them south. I would say my next trip up would be around the first couple of weeks in Sept. If Doc can get your cattle to TN, I can get them most anywhere in GA.

TJ

shortdawg said:
If I can't make the Labor Day weekend sales I usually get Doc to haul for me, then I go up to his place to bring them south. I would say my next trip up would be around the first couple of weeks in Sept. If Doc can get your cattle to TN, I can get them most anywhere in GA.

I sent you a PM