gas prices - nc

Help Support Steer Planet:

AAOK

Folks, it's simple economics - The Law of Supply & Demand.  Never in recorded history has the World required so much energy, AND never has the world had the Oil Reserves as today. Price is determined by how much they turn loose.  Remember the Summer of 1973?  Regular leaded Gasoline was $.45/Gallon one day, and $1.00 the next, because we ran out!  I remember sitting in line in Denver for 2 hours to buy the 10 gallon limit in Denver July 4th, 1973.

In the past 40 years prices of most consumables in the U.S. have increased roughly 7 times.  What has Gasoline done? Answer: Increased, but less then most necessities.

If you want to put money in your pockets in a hurry, cancel your Unlimited Data & Text plans. 

PaFFA Proud

we jumped 25 cents overnight :eek:, how do they ever expect people to make it? Still no jobs, gas going up, food prices going up and quanity going down, health insurance prices go up, and pay still stays the same for people working. Yet the poverty income guideline stays the same meaning the "middle class working family" cant get little government help even if they are over just a dollar because everything is based on Gross Pay and not what actually goes into peoples pockets. But yet the lousy scum that reproduce like rabbits, waste money on booze and smokes, and cant get off their butts(nicely bein put) get all the government help such as housing, food stamps, cash assistance, free medical,ect.....most which have never worked a day in their life to put into the system. Hey why dont we all use their example and quit our jobs claiming back injuries or bi-polar issues and gladly take gov't help and get a Tax check from Uncle Sam to go spend on a Playstation 3 and not bother finding a job? But most people believe in hard work and dedication which is the right thing to do. Also lets just start drilling our own oil...like they say "buy local helps our economy". Sorry I climbed on my soap box for a lil and am now back down <beer> where were we...ohh yeah gas prices  (lol)

knabe

AAOK said:
If you want to put money in your pockets in a hurry, cancel your Unlimited Data & Text plans.  [/b]

subscription based economic models are death by a thousand cuts.

cut cable television as well.

Hilltop

Aussie said:
Filled up this morning Deisel $1.54 a liter Unleaded Gas $1.49 .Anyone got a horse I can borrow
We sure do and how soon can we send her? For cheap monthly payments she can be yours, and YES financing is available! ;D

Our price has gone up to $1.20 a liter or $4.65 a US gallon. Keeps me working though (lol)

linnettejane

jumped to 3.49 this afternoon...why do i never fill up in the mornings!  ugh!  (oh yeah, cuz im usually running late...)

american honey

I have a question out there for the farmers and ranchers....I am sure the gas prices are really hurting you all. Do you buy bulk gas?

Mueller Show Cattle

I just filled up in Casper WY and paid $2.85 a gallon, diesel is at $3.20 a gallon which I thought was high, we usually have cheap gas compared to the rest of the country but we have a gas refinery just outside of Casper.