get this one

Help Support Steer Planet:

frostback

I was eating lunch reading about Woody chasing tires when there was a scratch at my back door. First thought was the Border Collie wanted in, but he was laying right in front of me, so then I thought why would the Corgi want in this time of day as she only comes in at night. So I went to the door and it was one of the four squirrels that eat the dog food off the back porch. I guess I had not feed the dogs enough to leave them some. Go figure.

SWMO

Gotta love our pets dogs, cats, birds squirrels an occasional bandit(racoon).  However, I draw the line a mice, rats and 'possums.  Those I refuse to feed. :D

Thornberry

I have some squirrels I would be  willing to send your  way!!  I have an extreme hatred for squirrels.  They chewed through the soffet (sp) on the house and thought the attic was a good place to stay along with building a nest in the chimney. 
Maybe if I would have fed them they woulldn't have been so nasty.  LOL

red

We had one the other day hanging upside down in front of my kitchen window. Unfortunately the heeler took care of him.  :(    (dog)
Red

jason

I would take a squirrel any day of the week, we have a possum and a huge raccoon who like to dine nightly on cat food.