get this

Help Support Steer Planet:

frostback

Well finally found some time to work the new calves. I shaved heads and let everyone drag a halter for a day then tied them up, but what was really weird thing was that some on my calves have ringworm already. Isn't it a little early and dry weather for that. Good news out of 25 calves only one nut job but she will come around.

cowz

Hey there Frostback.....was good to see ya at state fair.

We had the scourge last winter pretty bad, too.  Look at it this way, if you get the ringworm out of the way now, you should be over it when it really counts!

Go to the local John Deere dealer and buy a can of "Fluid Film".  Spray a little on the spot every couple of days.  Works great!

NHR

We have had multiple breakouts of Ringworm in our pasture cows and calves all summer. It seems that the fly's have now brought it into the showbarn because it is spreading through the show calves now.

red

I've found that I have less ringworm when using eZall Total Body wash. Something about the plant extracts that keep it in check.
I also spray down all my equipment w/ Sullivan's Fungus Fighter after ever show & at the beginning of the show season. I also have a can of Fluid Flim on hand for just in case.

Red