GFS Belle 410

Help Support Steer Planet:

JCC

We recieved the New Generation sale catalog yesterday and I saw lot 32 and kind of liked her but it just has Bell as the dam. I called the owner and they told me she was out of GFS Bell (or Belle) 410 they bought the embryos and put them in but didn't ahve any other information on the dam. Does anyone know anything about this cow? TIA

stumpy

Belle is a TH free Woodland Coach daughter out of a commercial Shorthorn/Angus cow. She has produced some very good calves and is a model beef cow. She will be at The Social sale in IN next month with a flush and a package of eggs selling. In the Duis sale this Oct. Han-Du farms will also be selling a package of Bloodstone eggs. I will put in a picture of her on grass this summer. I will also contact the folks selling the heifer and get them some more information.
Thank-you,
Jeff Stump

Attachments

• Belle grazing.jpg
    Belle grazing.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 175

JCC

Stumpy
Thanks for the information!! Do you happen to know anything what is on the Angus side of her dam? I ask to find out if I need to worry about her having one of the "Angus" defects. Do you have a rough idea of her frame score?
Thanks again.