Give it Up for RED

Help Support Steer Planet:

LinZ

My heifer did calve this morning...on April Fool's as red predicted. My heifer had a BALDY face and white socks and white belly, I bred her to a solid black bull hoping to take the socks off...instead...he takes ALL the white off, so a little disapointment for not have any white on the face but..it's an 80 lb heifer. Completely unassisted and 12 days early. So instead of getting a calf born on Friday the 13th, I get an April Fool's calf.  Anyway, on the name, I want to call her Sage but I need more ideas on Registered Names..I was thinking LCI ShezaLady of Fortune..but I would like any ideas y'all have. Sire is GCF Aces of Fortune Dam: GWS/SCF Sheza LadyHummer.

Thanks,

LinZ
P.S. Brahmangirl...I will have pics VERY soon of it sporting it's lovely Limegreen Bling SHow Halter.

red

Yea Linz!
I'd call her April Fool's but I'm whacky like that!
Glad it all turned out OK.

Red

OH Breeder

LinZ said:
     My heifer did calve this morning...on April Fool's as red predicted. My heifer had a BALDY face and white socks and white belly, I bred her to a solid black bull hoping to take the socks off...instead...he takes ALL the white off, so a little disapointment for not have any white on the face but..it's an 80 lb heifer. Completely unassisted and 12 days early. So instead of getting a calf born on Friday the 13th, I get an April Fool's calf.  Anyway, on the name, I want to call her Sage but I need more ideas on Registered Names..I was thinking LCI ShezaLady of Fortune..but I would like any ideas y'all have. Sire is GCF Aces of Fortune Dam: GWS/SCF Sheza LadyHummer.

Thanks,

LinZ
P.S. Brahmangirl...I will have pics VERY soon of it sporting it's lovely Limegreen Bling SHow Halter.

Names,
Sheza Lucky Lady
Sheza Ace of Hearts
Sheza Fortune Teller

LinZ

Ooooo..now what am I going to do..All these names to choose from. Babi is doing fine...SOOOO spoiled already.

Attachments

• 100_4779.jpg
    100_4779.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 288

red

That's a good size calf!!
You were right about the white being taken off!
I liked "justme"'s name.

Red