give us some triva about yourself

Help Support Steer Planet:

aj

After a performance at the national finals around 20 years ago we kinda left a back way. Anyway I ducked into the mens room and ended up taking a leak next to Ty Murray. Thats my claim to fame.

CAB

I like Hook have sang @ both Weddings & funerals. Have had the leads in more than one musical over the years.
  Fell head first out of a treehouse one day B4 school started my 4th grade year. Broke both arms. That's a good way to get out of some school  work!!
  Was the midwest regional paper carrier of the year when I was probably in 8th grade. Won some bonds & a typewriter. Carried 3 different papers for 5 full years. All of my siblings did as well. Have more than likely had more chocolate covered cherries for paperboy Christmas gifts than anyone on this board has ever thought about getting. Not very fond of them to this day. I mean I've ate ALOT of them!!!
  Have really enjoyed reading this thread today. It was the first time that I had looked @ it. Thanks Cathy, Your SP Friend, Brent C.

farmboy

i was born on April Fools Day

I have won Rate of Gain twice - reserve best county steer - and grand feeder calf at our fair - also got second in senior showmanship last year.... i was supposed to be in the junior division LOL

I used to race RC cars and won quite a few points standings back in the day and got some cash
I got 4th in the pinewood derby out of about 250 people

I can melt your face off with a guitar....  :D

I have never ever laid hands on a donkey....

Ive broke my arm once and only once, put my elbow through a window and bled out till i passed out. Had my nose broken last summer at a party where we were boxing. they made us quit for a second so i would quit bleeding and then i was ready to go again. the other guy didnt want to  go any more though. so i call it a win. my professional record is 1-0

never done drugs or got drunk. have had a drink though before.

have won the great squirrel-off 3 years in a row (competition me and my buddys have during squirrel season)

farmboy

also in my last year of little league - i led everyone in strike outs, hits, rbi's and games won (pitching) i was awesome

i pitched 5 innings one game and struck out 15 people ---- thats every out. it was a mercy rule game to.

then we went on the to big field and became average lol

also have a butt load of trophy's from racing, mud bogging, baseball, basketball... etc etc

i will take a picture later and post them

LT

I bowl left handed and bat left handed and write right handed.  (My beloved daddy was left handed.  Can you tell what he taught me to do?)  I lost my daddy in a work related accident when my oldest son was 15 and he is more like Bud than anyone else I know.  I miss him, but see him each day in my oldest son.  God is good!

farmboy

zach said:
also have a butt load of trophy's from racing, mud bogging, baseball, basketball... etc etc

i will take a picture later and post them

as promised

Attachments

• trophys 001.jpg
    trophys 001.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 582

showgirl2232

i have had my nose broken about 8 or 9 times from getting kicked in the face. it seems as though what i love the most, hurts me the most. i wouldn't give up showing for anything!  ;D