Glen Beck

Help Support Steer Planet:

jimbob123

gw197510 said:
As a newbie, I find it ironic that you are quick to call people liars, and cheats in your previous posts, Jim Bob, yet your quote was "i have seen others abused on this board to no end and was sad to see it".  I am confused...you are not willing to back up your accusations with facts, but yet you make them, so which are you - the abuser or the abused?

People have been abused on this board.  I have seen it happen.  

here is some info about Beck after this post I will not make anymore comments about it as it is pointless if you do not already have this figured out:

He supported the bailouts and after they passed he was against them.

He destroyed Debra Medina's campaign against globalist Rick Perry.

He destroyed Ron Paul during his presidential run and after he lost became his best friend.  

Beck is a Benedict Arnold.  He will tell you 9 truths and end with one big lie.

knabe

hamburgman said:
I love the story about the lady in Maine who broke a CFL and the epa was called in or some damn thing.  That story always gets lots of attention.  If you do the research though, you will read that the EPA said they over reacted and there is such a small amount of mercury in the bulbs there is nothing to worry about.  But hey it makes a great headline.

i haven't read yet where the epa or CA has changed their disposal procedures.

can we just throw them in the landfill now?

can we throw them in the dumpster?

what is the recourse or the pushback to the epa overreacting?  and why does it take so long?

what about MTBE?  disaster in CA.

anyone dealing directly with a department of health and trying to tell them they are over reacting is frustrating.

i could care less about glen beck, i'd rather listen to jeff beck.

hamburgman

knabe said:
hamburgman said:
I love the story about the lady in Maine who broke a CFL and the epa was called in or some damn thing.  That story always gets lots of attention.  If you do the research though, you will read that the EPA said they over reacted and there is such a small amount of mercury in the bulbs there is nothing to worry about.  But hey it makes a great headline.

i haven't read yet where the epa or CA has changed their disposal procedures.

can we just throw them in the landfill now?

can we throw them in the dumpster?

what is the recourse or the pushback to the epa overreacting?  and why does it take so long?

what about MTBE?  disaster in CA.

anyone dealing directly with a department of health and trying to tell them they are over reacting is frustrating.

i could care less about glen beck, i'd rather listen to jeff beck.

they no longer feel it is necessary to come into your house and do industrial cleaning to get rid of the mercury is what I was getting at.  Most CFLs have less mercury in them than a thermometer according to our rural electrical cooperative, so if you threw them in the trash I don't see why it would be the end of the world.  However you are supposed to take them to special dumping areas I guess, but lets be honest few people do and I haven't heard of any lawsuits or arrests made because of it.  Tires on the other hand are a different story where I come from!!!  (clapping) (lol)

sam1988

why do you guys watch him?  hes an idi......whoops not supposed to call people names.

knabe

never seen his tv show.  i've NEVER had cable and he's not on the radio when i drive home.

i've listened to a show called kdow lately and all i can figure there is the host advocates bush tax cuts and massive stimulus spending and complains about unfunded liabilities. 

personally, i'm against the energy grid.  i would rather have energy solutions that make people independent as possible from government spending other than roads, defense and a couple of other things.

here's something getting a little play out here.

http://www.forcedgreen.com/2010/02/a-green-energy-sand-box/