Glucoat works recomend it!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

newcomer

i bought glu coat from dave guyer cause my steer wasnt staying on feed you just wasnt eating the amout he should of and he just wouldnt eat it he wasnt gaining weight until i got glucoat now he doesnt leave his trough when he is eating he stays there till its is goin and every day it seems that he is looking for more. i would recomened it if you show cattle just arnt staying on the feed, IT WORKS.

newcomer

Dave told me that the calves wont pick there heads out of the trough till they are done eating and he is right i recommend it.

showgirl

Who sells it? where can I get it from??

newcomer said:
i bought glu coat from dave guyer cause my steer wasnt staying on feed you just wasnt eating the amout he should of and he just wouldnt eat it he wasnt gaining weight until i got glucoat now he doesnt leave his trough when he is eating he stays there till its is goin and every day it seems that he is looking for more. i would recomened it if you show cattle just arnt staying on the feed, IT WORKS.

mp

Is it adding cover, or does it just increase thier appetite? My steers finish thier feed with no problem, I was thinking of using it to add finish, but I don't want to finish too soon. When is a good time to start adding glucoat?

Ric

i tried using that link and it would not work on my computer

Latest posts