Golden Flo

Help Support Steer Planet:

OpenRange

It works great.  I think it helps the hair as well.  With Golden Flo and Full Tank in your ration, the calves will look great

K_State_Katy

It works great for putting on fat and is really good for hair, but their is 1 BIG vice. If you are using it on heifers, it will deposit fat  in their udder. I used it on the best heifer I've ever showed and it was great in the show ring, but I couldn't get her to milk until her 3rd calf. her udder was just full of fat. It would be a great product for steers, but I wouldn't use it on breeding animals. hope that helps.

shortyjock89

We used it for about 5 years, and can't say enough good things about it! It will help put on cover and make the hair really soft and shiny.  We didn't show steers much then (and not at all now lol), but we would add just a little more to the steers we did have, and man it did put on fat.  We stopped using it when we switched our genetics and our heifers became almost too easy fleshing on the feed we had, and we backed the fat off.  The buckets that it comes in make great feed buckets, you can find about a dozen of them around the farm, and I swear the cows know the difference between them and other 5 gallon buckets  (lol).

minimoo38

this is from sullivansupply.com

Golden Flo is a 90% fat liquid supplement that improves energy levels, feed consumption and efficiency to lead to a smoother appearing animal. Enhances feed aroma and texture with a “fruity” flavor. The concentrated energy of 16 ounces of Golden Flo is equal to 2.5 lbs. of corn. Top dress 6-8 oz. per day for cattle and 3-4 oz. per day for lambs and pigs.

5 gal bucket- $79.50
55 gal drum- $469.00- in case you need some until forever  ;D