Good Book or Christmas gift idea..

Help Support Steer Planet:

kanshow

The Christmas Sweater by Glenn Beck is a great read!    I'm ordering a few copies for Christmas gifts for some of my tougher giftees. 

red

I'll have to check that one out.

I'm still into my cat detective books. I think in this series there is about 20 books.

Red

kanshow

I'm only up to about maybe the 8th or 9th book in the Mrs. Murphy series.    Last summer I listened to an audio book.. Merlot Wine Country mystery series..  I liked that

Davis Shorthorns

kanshow said:
The Christmas Sweater by Glenn Beck is a great read!    I'm ordering a few copies for Christmas gifts for some of my tougher giftees.   

I have heard that is was a good book, and I am thinking that I am going to get it. 

austin

If you haven't read them, the Harry Potter books are amazing. John Steinbeck is great too.  ;D

rex

books sux, i like to watch it, instead of read it ;D

shortyjock89

rex said:
books sux, i like to watch it, instead of read it ;D

your lack of reading is evidenced in your superb grammatical and spelling skills.

I really like Chuck Palahniuk.  I don't think he has anything that people would call festive or Christmas-y.  I've also been reading a lot of Ken Follett and Michael Crichton between Palahniuk and (Dean) Koontz streaks.
John Grisham is a good author, and wrote Christmas with The Kranks...at least that movie is based off of one of his books.  He has dozens of courtroom thrillers and other lawyer-type books, if you're into that kind of stuff.

kanshow

I did not realize Christmas with the Kranks was based on a Grisham book!  Interesting...  learn something new every day.