good calves for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

WBar Farms

I do I have at least one hes a little younger probably wont be ready to be sold till oct so hell definetly be a steal for what he is.

BAP

Scott Jorgensen has a really nice set of calves. There are some really good steers and a super deep set of heifers.

BK

i was over at paul graces and justin mogcks this last weekend . they bolth have a pretty nice set of calves

jbzdad

Rod Furrow in Ellinwood has a good set of steers this year.... he raised a ring of fire steer last year that is going to be very competitive at the Kansas steer show

Show Heifer

Maybe if you go to the CLASSIFIED section, you would find some "good calves for sale".

ShowmanQ

Show Heifer said:
Maybe if you go to the CLASSIFIED section, you would find some "good calves for sale".

Or maybe this person was just trying to start discussion on who has the good sets this year. Didn't know you had to do that in the CLASSIFIED section.

meat

There was  very good thread just like this one last year. I don't believe he is asking anyone specifically on here if they have good calves for sale, he is just wanting to know places people have been looking at calves the last month or so, and seen really, really good ones.

olsun

BAP was right on about Jorgensen, we stopped and looked. Saw a couple great heifers, but the really great steer wasn't there. Good steers for sure, just not that great one. Just one old man's opinion, take it only for what it is worth.

Throttle

I'd say in the east, you would be hard pressed to top a day looking thru Jason Shatto's and Dave Sutherly's. They are only about half an hour apart, both bid off on Breeder's World, Shatto's this weekend

kk

Holtkamp has a great set put together as well as hunters and downings