Good Egg-Chuck Hannon

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

Cowboy called to tell me that Chuck Hannon better known as GoodEgg just got home from the hospital where he had a 5 way- by- pass.  He's doing OK but your thoughts & prayers are needed.

Red

justintime

I am sorry to hear about Dr. Chuck. I am thankful you posted this as I had not heard anything about this. Chuck is really one of the really " Good Eggs" out there and he has been a great source of information. Been awhile since I talked with him so I will wait a little longer until he gets back closer to normal. Chuck, if you happen to see this, our thoughts and prayers are with you and I wish you a very quick recovery!!

DL

WOW! Chuck is one of the really good guys and that is a dirty trick! Thinkin' of ya goodegg. I have his address if anyone wants it.

Cowboy

I asked Red to do the first post on this so that I knew it was in here, thanks RED !

Chuck and I talk via phone or e-mail alot, or we did until we both got busier this spring. I was on the phone two days ago with one of his secrataries and found out then. She said Chuck had goen to a wedding and got home not feeling too well, went to the doctor and was told he had problems then. They did a good job for him, and he was in there only a few days.

She said that he was doing really well, but was going to walk before he ran so to speak from here on. Chuck old buddy -- we all love ya pard -- you hang in there ya hear??????????

Again, if you happen to read this as well, I still have a few flushes left in me -- so if you guys need some quick help out there, I'd bet ya I could drive there and be ready to go on short notice!!! Offer stands till you feel better -- don't hesitate not even a minute! We all owe you alot, me more than others -- so do call if ya need the help ( I could flush in the dark so no one would know heheheheh)

Terry
GIT ER DONE

Latest posts