good young cross bred heifer under 2000 WANTED!will pick up!

Help Support Steer Planet:

Dooling1

Still have a good cross bred for this year and several good purebred shorthorns that are fall yearlings. Can show them and mate them to a crossbred for a first calf.

bd said:
want to be able to show this year.

feeder duck

Check out my post of Heifers for $1200 takes your pick.

Contact me at 765-491-2336

Jeff

sunny

We have twenty good heifer calves, all but three out of popular Clubby and Angus bulls.  Most are crossbreds, a couple of maintainers, and some registered Angus.  We want to keep about a dozen for replacements, but not particular about which ones, so you can choose.  We like them all, but just don't have enough space to winter them all.  All are halter broke.  Prices range from $700 to $2000.  Most are black, but one red by Witch Dr., and a roan by Sin City.  Other sires include Dr. Who, Hairy, Ali, Ground Zero, Gamble's Hot Rod, Juneau, OCC Legend, GAR Integrity, LCC Dillon, and three out of our herd sire, a Hot Rod son.  We are located in western PA. Let me know if you would like more information.

xxcc

we have three heifer calves this year out of OCC Next Step and fullblood Maine cows.  all halter broke already.  406-899-0048 Mike