google brother

Help Support Steer Planet:

knabe

“The goal is to enable Google users to be able to ask the question such as ‘What shall I do tomorrow?’ and ‘What job shall I take?’ ”

from http://www.ft.com/cms/s/c3e49548-088e-11dc-b11e-000b5df10621.html

great, and if i don't sign up, will it be done for me?  "what post should I respond to?" "why do I have to ask" "why is there such a void in so many people's lives that such a question exists?"
hmmmmmm, i sense a greater agenda.  the total elimination of STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERPLAAAAAAAAAANEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT
(said with totally science fiction narrator voice) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D (pop) (pop) (pop) (pop) (pop) (pop)

what will the super heroes do?  Which steer will stamp out google?  which jock will spray down google.  what will we do!

cowz

Knabe.......We will strap them to their office chairs with 10 cans of tail adhesive.........Unless "Unfit Boy" shows up with some Hocus Pocus.

DL

sjcattleco said:
??? ??? ???

man I am confused on this one?? what did I not get??

You and me both SJ! Some of these posts take the obtuse over the edge......... ;D ;D ;D

ELBEE

Quote from Stan, a pal of ELBEE's, while observing some cattle. "I just had some thoughts go through my head, and I'm afraid they were'nt my own."

cowz

ELBEE said:
Quote from Stan, a pal of ELBEE's, while observing some cattle. "I just had some thoughts go through my head, and I'm afraid they were'nt my own."

That is classic!  Many years ago, a rancher asked my hubby and me to score his herd of cattle for attitude, body score, teat score, pigment, etc....etc...    It was an extremely enjoyable job!  Spent many hours hanging out on a 4 wheeler watching the cattle.....You figured out who was dominant and submissive, who was a good mom or not, who didnt milk,......Any how, after a while I felt like I could read their thoughts!!!

shortyjock89

ELBEE said:

ELBEE- You go ahead and tell Stan that he's not the only one with that problem!  My sister often says things and thinks shes being totally original, when in fact, she's quoting either a movie, famous person, or even me! It might be that we Shorthorn breeders stare at the roan calves to long, and they start to mess with our minds haha !  O0