Goretska Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

IA Guy

What does everyone think of Goretskas heifers? What are your favorites in the bunch?  I like the 52 heifer as a market heifer but im not sure if there is a future in her being a cow what are everyone elses thoughts?

NSF

This is only from the videos but that lot 62 baldy SOS heifer looks like one heck of a cow prospect and id say a person could get some miles out of her in the low simmi deal. Also the lot 51 hannibal intrigues me as a clubby breeding piece and she would sure show competitively as well.

clonefan

thought the heifers were really week this year steers are really good,the best set hes had 52 heifer is defiantly a mkt heifer i thought she was too short strided and a little stiff legged

CAB

My heifer picks would be lot 61, ( Who Da Man ) & lot #54, ( Heat Wave X Meyer )
  Steers, #18,# 6 & # 4. I thought @ the time that I was there that the # 26 steer may be a sleeper. He was @ 1750 then. Kind of a county fair deal. Not big time sleeper type. JMO

Throttle

Saw them Saturday morning. I didn't look hard at the heifers. I didn't like either the Interstate or the SOS as well in person as on video. There was a really good heifer or two, but there was several really good steers. If my pocket book didn't have a bottom, I would've looked at the top end harder, and I think it would've been hard to decide between 6 and 22. Maybe 6 for a fat and 22 better earlier. I also really liked 16 and thought 5 was as good shaped and cooler looking than any, just wonder if he was kind of extreme in his hind leg, just barely. 18 was good enough to win early, really hairy and giant legged and belly to roll. 12 was pretty darn good for a papered Sim. My pick to kind of be a sleeper 40. It was a deep deep set of steers