Grandmaster Simmy bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

GLZ

He honestly looks like he could be the next really good one in the Simmental Breed.  He is outcross to Dream On, has been throwing some great calves, and his numbers are outstanding.

Check out the Back to Basics Sale.  (Eberspacher website)  They have several calves out of him on the sale, plus quite a few breds that are bred to him.

LinZ

He's been having really good calves . I believe Hilco had a 3/4 blue roan heifer out of him at Ft Worth that was good(She won her class). I have liked the calves I've seen out of him so far. Stout with style.

GLZ

Anyone else have any more calf reports?  I am thinking of breeding a few falls back to him.

kane1598

I saw him at select sires and thought he looked really good. He, and many of his offspring, are a little straight fronted. I like most of the calves Ive seen by him, but Ive seen a couple complete cripples too.

husker1

He looks pretty good; certainly worth a try....very strong genetically as well.  I would expect those crazy-a** growth numbers to back down some though.  Decent performance in his pedigree, but not crazy-growth like the numbers say.

You've seen cripples out of Grandmaster....I would not have guessed that?

:eek:

kane1598

Crippled was probably a little harsh....I would say not sound enough to show.