graphic work

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

OK I know we have some of the big boys on here.  Where do you get your fliers designed and printed?  I'm looking to promote a bull and need a professional flier made.  HELP!

I know of ranch house and edje...whoelse? ???

Chap

I have used EDJE and RHD, you can also try Show Circuit, Livestock Plus, etc.  They all do nice work.  ANyone can design your flier, including you, if you buy an add with SC they will supply you with high quality fliers as part of your ad costs

Jill

http://www.huncovsky.com/
Here is Quints web site, if you go under print he has some examples up. 

Show Dad

justme said:
OK I know we have some of the big boys on here.  Where do you get your fliers designed and printed?  I'm looking to promote a bull and need a professional flier made.  HELP!

Taking the plunge are you. Going to syndicate or sell a percentage?
<alien>

afhm

What about Christy Collins?  She is the best when it comes to taking the pictures, and her sale flyers and books are always very well done and extremely professional.  If you get RHD to do it just don't let them make it too cheesey like they have a tendacy to do.  make sure it focuses on the bull and not on all the background art.  The show circuit does a very good job as well.  Good luck with your bull.

afhm

Not sure if she still does or not, but she would be the 1st person i would contact if I needed some marketing/advertising help.

justme

SD said:
justme said:

Taking the plunge are you. Going to syndicate or sell a percentage?
<alien>
He's forsale...  I really need to get him noticed.  Nobody knows where here in little MO and I'm trying to draw attention to him.

mooch

justme said:

Try Dianna Elder at National Livestock Exhibitor,Close to you (southern Ia).Does good work, has done a lot ,and will be as reasonable as any

maine106

Have to say that I agree with all of the above but would give the nod to Show Circuit.  Make sure you give us a preview if you get a chance!

DiamondS

Becky Terry with Showboat Graphics does a really nice job.  Reasonably priced too.  PM me if you would like her phone number.

justintime

We are in Canada, but my wife Chris has been doing a number of sale catalogs, and several flyers as well. She also does two breed journals and has several websites on the go. Her rates are very reasonable.

GONEWEST

You can check out a few of the ads and logos I've done @photoshop.com. Sign in as ALLSTARGRAPHICS_2008 and use the password 12345678.

GONEWEST

Sorry, I forgot, here is my card if you need it. It may be too big, but it skews badly to reduce it anymore here.

Attachments

• ALLSTARBCARD1.jpg
    ALLSTARBCARD1.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 230

red

Gidget, I think you need to promote the heck out of him! I can't believe how much he's thickened up in a month!

Red