Great 4-H Fundraiser

Help Support Steer Planet:

Mueller Show Cattle

Kudos to Poor Boys Steak House in Casper Wyoming. They had purchased the grand champion steer and a class winning steer this past July in our County Fair. They just held a 4-H fundraiser tonight, serving the steers meat tonight (from T-bones, ribeyes, fillet, New York strip), splitting all proceeds with our local 4-H office. So they bought the steers and now are splitting all proceeds tonight from the sales of the 4-H steers. I had a 20 OZ porterhouse steak that was very delicious and helping put money in our local 4-H while having a good steak dinner. The grand champion steer was out of Bojo, if my steak was out of him, was very good, tender and full of flavor. I just wanted to post this cause I was very impressed with Poor Boys Steak House generosity to 4-H and delicious steaks. 4-H and FFA students were helping the steak house greeting people and let people know of this fundraiser, then they ended with saying, Beef it's whats for dinner, local raised 4-H beef. Figured I would let people know of a possible fundraiser opportunity, this was the 1st time this has happened and with the local suppport, the steak house was packed and I figure this will be a yearly event now.

loveRedcows

What a great effort by your steak house....these are people who give back & need to be supported.

Woody

What a brilliant idea!  What a great way to support the community and get support from them