Great Site! Kudos to SP.com

Help Support Steer Planet:

T-Majic

I just wanted to start a post and say Kudos to SteerPlanet!! (clapping)  I showed all through 4-H but never was into cattle a whole lot like many our youth in todays society due
to athletics, work, and other commitements. Now that I am married with a child and have gotten more cattle than I had growing up  when my dad and I raised a few club calves mostly for me to show. I realize the importance of 4-H and FFA more than ever. I am interested in cattle in general and ecspecially show cattle more than ever. It develops so much in young child. Hard-work, responsibility, character, just to name a few.  Ii can also show them reward for hard-work. This website has opened another avenue as for as knowledge and outlets to others exeriencing the same situations and I just wanted to say Thanks!!! I only found this site a few months ago and haven't posted much because I am not as knowledgable as many on here  but it is has given me a lot of knowledge and another outlet to promote cattle the one thing we all love!!!

Ciera

i love this bull! im hoping to breed him to my crossbred charolais heifer next year.

jason

Thanks, all the success goes to our great members.  Their the reason the website has grown so much.

AAOK

Jason said:
Thanks, all the success goes to our great members.  Their the reason the website has grown so much.

Thanks to Jason for the idea and know-how, and to the Past and Present administrators for keeping it R E A L!!!