Ground Zero Ceremony N/C

Help Support Steer Planet:

cowcrazy

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this, so if they have, please disregard this subject. Does anyone else find it sad that clergy and first responders have not been invited to the Ground Zero ceremony, due to "not enough room"?  I bet there will be room for politicians. Seems to me that this might be part of the problem with our world - not enough room for what is important.... just saying!

J

JTM

I know that clergy was not invited because they didn't want to offend anyone.  ??? I think it's sad in a country that has so much rich history of Christianity and the idea of freedom of religion. As far as the first responders not being invited, I haven't heard this anywhere except for facebook and it would be yet another horrible decision by Bloomberg and his politically correct kronies.

knabe

iowabeef

I am hoping the crowd at the memorial "ceremony" spontaneously erupts into the Lord's Prayer or God Bless America......

knabe

obama again claimed poverty was a contributor to 911. 

wrong.  all of the hijackers were middle class and above with good jobs. 

bin laden was a millionaire engineer, zaiwihiri a doctor.  it's clear, poverty is NOT the driving force behind terrorism.

for some reason, freedom is despised throughout much of the world.  only the state knows how we should spend our money and lives.

our schools teach us this.  it's no wonder the left wants to outlaw displays of the flag and burn it in the name of freedom.

cowcrazy

WOW! Does that ever hit the nail on the head! It is nice to hear someone not afraid to "call a spade a spade".  Thanks for the link!

Just my humble opinion, but what a slap in the face to all the first responders not to be allowed to attend. Anyone who knows a firefighter knows that they lost more family members on 9/11 then anyone- 343 people.

God Bless America and us!