Group of bulls

Help Support Steer Planet:

CJB

I have a group of bulls that I need to find a new home for.  There are 8 Meyer 734 X TC Freedom, 1 DCC New Look X Meyer 734, and 1 OCC Anchor X Meyer 734 son/Heatseeker.  All of the Meyer sons are full brothers, and are registerable 1/2 bloods.  All the Meyers were born in March 2010, while the 2 angus sired bulls were born in February 2010.

I am located in Ohio, and there is not a great bull market here.  I am looking for ideas on who, where and how I could get these bulls to somewhere in the Midwest(South Dakota, Nebraska, Oklahoma) where there is a much greater demand for bulls like these.  If anyone has any ideas, please post, or PM me.  Thanks.

Eastone

I would like pictures also, as well as any additional available information.  Thank you

CJB

Eastone said:
I would like pictures also, as well as any additional available information.  Thank you
What oher kind of information would you like?  Going to try to get some rough pictures this weekend.  Too many irons in the fire to get them taken last weekend.

Show Heifer

You might have better luck if you put this in the CLASSIFIED SECTION.  That is where people go to BUY and SELL things.

Latest posts