GW LUCKY MAN 644N

Help Support Steer Planet:

Simmgirl03

I am looking at purchasing a Simmental first calf heifer sired by GW LUCKY MAN 644N and was wondering what everyone thought about Lucky Man and his daughters.  I've looked him up on-line and most all of the information pertains to his sons, and I can find no information on his daughters and the cows that they make.  If you have any experience with this bull, both good or bad, please let me know.  I do not yet know what this heifer is bred to, AI'd for a November calf, but that will also influence my decisions but more info on her sire will defiantly help for the time being. 

Thank you!
Kate

kanshow

I've seen a couple bulls sired by him.  They were sold recently & went into commercial herds.    They were good enough bulls but nothing that would sire anything remotely clubby, IMO.  However, IMO, this bull has the potential to become a female sire, with Lucky Buck & 600U behind him.  I can't imagine them being the most attractive females but should certainly be great mother cows and will work in a lot of directions bred to different types of bulls. 

LN

I've seen a few in pics for sale catalogs. By no means are they showy animals, but I would think they'd make good cows.