Hair care products

Help Support Steer Planet:

gilbert07

I was wondering what the best products to use everyday to train hair and make it grow, home made or store bought.        ???

red

my favorite is Revive & Infusium w/ vinegar. Mane & Tail causes too much build-up for me.

Red

Chap34

I have been using a mix of Kleen sheen, vinegar, and infusium everyday.  I like what it seems to be doing so far.  I also use Revive 1 to 2 times a week.  But I am open to any other suggestions.

TJ

red said:
my favorite is Revive & Infusium w/ vinegar. Mane & Tail causes too much build-up for me.

Red

I'm not much on Mane & Tail either.  Infusium (leave in) w/ vinegar works pretty good.  Revive & Kleen Sheen are good as well.  

shortyjock89

1/2 Kleen Sheen, 1/2 Vinegar twice daily.  Also, a tough of Pink Oil before turn out at night doesn't seem to hurt a thing.

RSC

red said:

Red
Cathy, How much Infusium with a gallon of Vin?

Thanks,

RSC

cattlejunky

We got a recipe from some reputable people and we really like it.  3oz. laser sheen, 3 or 4 squirts of pink conditioner and the rest water, I started adding 1/4 cup a vinegar.  It is awesome their hair is super soft and it makes it pop.  The laser sheen also makes the hair really shiny.

Jill

At the clinic we just went to Stierwalt said he is a big sheen user, he likes sheen and infusium, likes pink oil, he doesn't care for Revive it is too heavy for everyday use.

red

I use 1/2 & half I think of Infusium ( the leave in kind) to vinegar. You leave it in & don't rinse.

I agree Jill on the Revive. I use it primarily the night before a show.

Red

red

savaged said:
The Infusium web site shows all kinds of variations on the product.  Which kind is best to use?

I use the Infusium 32 leave-in

Red

nutterbutter

Handful mane n tail, a cup of vinegar mixed in a bucket of water poured over entire body and worked in with a brush, daily, works well for us. I agree revive is too heavy. Dont have a problem with build up with mane and tail using it this way.