Halloween treats

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

Its trick or treat night tonite.  Ok, what are the best and worse treats they got???  what were or are your favorite Halloween treats of all time?

Last year a lady made chocolate covered carmel apples rolled in butterfingers, mm's, and other goodies.  OH MY! they were awesome.  My kids went crazy for them.

Just thought I'd kill the quietness on here today! ;D

strawroanlova

reeses,ill get pictures up later but im wearing wranglers,boots, a brown locate dress, a bra(stuffed) a cow boy hat, and a sash that says miss trailor park 2007. im a boy but basically im being a crazy redneck girl

justme

She didn't have them this year :p  She gave out these nasty gummy skeletons lol.

We live in a town of 48 so the treats are good here...one lady gave out full-size candy bars and peanut butter mm's.  My kids were won of the last, so she told them to take a hand full of them...

They hate those peanut butter chewey things in the orange and black waxy papers though...My son tried to feed one to a corgi lol...don't worry not Reds.

Jill

What I can't figure out, people have hated those orange and black things all my life, we used to seperate all of those out for my dad, they were nasty, how on earth does that company stay in business and WHY do people keep buying them.

justme

I think because you can get them in the dollar bin lol.  They were so bad, my corgi Dynamite spit it out and kept wiping his mouth with his paws lol

Will

Before I had children I gave a can of Mountain Dew to the kids that tricker treated my house.  I made sure they opened it and was drinking it on their way back to the car.  Now that I have children I realize that was a very dirty trick.  We live in a rural area last night my son got hot wheels cars, a plastic boat,and a stuffed tiger.  My daughter got a doll, a stuffed tiger and a teddy bear.  they both got more candy than they could ever eat.  We just go to about a dozen homes of family and friends.  My bachelor brother gave them each $5.

fluffer

strawroanlova said:
reeses,ill get pictures up later but im wearing wranglers,boots, a brown locate dress, a bra(stuffed) a cow boy hat, and a sash that says miss trailor park 2007. im a boy but basically im being a crazy redneck girl

Can't wait to see  ;)

farmboy

i only didnt like them PB things cuz they were hard and then sticky and were very good, I havent had one in a while though...

ELBEE

Just have to share with you all, Kayla's first trick or treat experience as a 2 year old. Blue Rapids is a 140 year old rural town of around 1000, in N E Kansas. We just recently had a lite frost, so all the Maples and Ash were in the height of color. The wind was dead calm, and the atmosphere was one that voices carried for blocks. The temp was in the 50's. Most of the home owners were on their front porches greeting children, some were even dressed up themselves. The amazing thing, no automobiles, just happy kids, parents, and yes, TJ, Kayla's dog. What a Norman Rockwell \ Currier & Ives evening, I can't even remember what brand of candy is best, but in this little town it is safe to eat the homemade treats. At least Americana is not dead here!

CAB

Hey Justme, I've been wanting to ask you for a long time where you call home? The NW Mo State Fair sign in the background, is that in Bethany,Mo? I'm from Corning Iowa. I have a sister @ Guilford,Mo. & a nephew in Maryville,Mo. Just curious as to how close you may be located. Thanks Cab