HAPPY EASTER!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

cowz

I am wishing all my Steer Planet friends, old and new, a happy and meaningful Easter!

Thanks to you all for sharing and for caring!

Attachments

• easter.jpg
    easter.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 250
  • easter cow.jpg
    easter cow.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 237

justintime

Happy Easter to you to cowz.... and to everyone else as well. Here in Sask. the Easter bunny saw his shadow.... does that mean we are in for 6 more weeks of winter? 

BCCC

justintime said:
Happy Easter to you to cowz.... and to everyone else as well. Here in Sask. the Easter bunny saw his shadow.... does that mean we are in for 6 more weeks of winter? 
We do the ground hog :'(

Jill

The robin's are back this morning so I'm hoping that is a good sign.  Have a Happy Easter!

jason

Happy Easter!
istockphoto_2890609_easter_bunny_incl_jpeg.jpg

justintime

lots of signs of spring here as well. Canada Geese have been back for over a week, Our garden had over a dozen robins splashing in a small puddle two days ago. Gophers are appearing( man... I hate those little varmits). Even though our ground is still quite frozen, some of my grain farmer neighbours, say they will be doing field work in 3 weeks. Not  sure that I believe them... but I am sure they wil be putting seeds in the ground as soon as they can get  them into the ground. I sure hope we get some moisture in any form before long or it may be a very long summer. The few trees we have have started to chase our dogs!

red

we had freezing rain & a little snow. WHERE IS SPRING???

Went to Good Friday services last night. He broke the sermon down into the 10 Commandments. It really made me think how many I break. I am promising to do a better job especially not slandering & not coveting or desiring things that others have. Taking the lord's name in vain is also an issue & I will try to think before I speak.  Also honoring my parents has to be at the top of my list. How many of us put other things before the Lord?

Happy Easter & remember it's not just about chocolate bunnies & eggs.

Red

dutch pride

red said:
we had freezing rain & a little snow. WHERE IS SPRING???

Red

Was wondering that also. About a foot of new snow last night here in West Michigan. I know Easter is early this year but it looks more like Christmas than Easter around here. At least we do not have the flooding to deal with like others in the Mid West.

DLZ

red

this is a really good light desert for Easter or anytime:

Light Cheesecake
1- graham cracker crust
1- 8 oz softened cream cheese
1- 8 oz cool whip
1/2 cup sugar

Mix the cream cheese, cool wip & sugar together until smooth. Pour into graham cracker crust. Chill a couple of hours. If you make your crust reserve some crumbs for the top. serve w/ your choice of fresh or canned fruit. i like cherries. Very good & very light!

Red

Rocky Hill Simmental

Happy Easter, everyone!  ;D

I'm ready for spring. We had over 13 inches of rain in just a day. Our whole hay field and lower pasture were covered in water and our protein blocks floated away. Oh well, it's still better than the ice than we have been having (one step closer to green fields).
All the power surges broke my good computer monitor. Now I have to use the old small one with lighter colors. lol