HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Help Support Steer Planet:

CM Cattle

I would like to wish all of the steer planet members a HAPPY THANKSGIVING, and hope all have safe and blessed holiday travel.

Attachments

• tg.jpg
    tg.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 220

sue

Yes to all a happy thanksgiving.  We deep fry turkeys in peanut oil and watch the lions lose to Greenbay every year!!!

cowz

Happy Thanksgiving Gang!  Just put 2 pumpkin pies in the oven and have an apple pie on deck.  Who else is getting up at 6 to stuff a bird?

RSC

Happy Thanksgiving! Heading To the wifes parents for dinner with 3 heifers on trailer, take calves to overnight at show than to the cabin for Supper with my family!

coachmac

I leave all the main dish stuff to people who know what they are doing.  I just wrapped up some buffalo chicken dip and Super Spinach Dip.  Thought about making some "death by bacon" but didnt have time to get it smoked properly.  Gotta love this time of year.  Happy Thanksgiving and safe travel to all!   

LUKE

Jill said:
Heading to K-Mart for the early specials, have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Glad to see some people still go to K-Mart.

dutch pride

Happy Thanksgiving, God is great and we are blessed. Going to my folks for dinner, expecting 45 people age 3 months to 77. Should be a lot of fun! Amazing how our family has grown.

DLZ

Show Heifer

Just a reminder to think of the FARMERS who produced the best, cheapest and safest food in the world.  THANK YOU FARMERS!!!!

tama

happy holiday to all! We live a blessed life- turkey/candied yams/homemade ice cream chocolate pie my mom's sage dressing dry as a bone and ready for gravie,knowing I didn't have to fight shoppers at 4am all good!! the best to all of you!!