Have A bunch old semen can anyone tell me about them?

Help Support Steer Planet:

MSweeney_199

I acquired a old semen tank for a older club calf producer because I bought his whole herd from him. He doesn't know where all the paper workk went to. Now I have no idea what is in the tank. I was wondering if anyone could help me find out what was in it?

shortyjock89

Well, if you look at the cane codes, that could help for sure.  If there aren't any, you might have to take a straw out and look at it and see if there is a code or registration number on it.  Get back to us and good luck.

MSweeney_199

Does anyone has information on these bulls?
Tango 54MA 218
Tuffer then Hell
Rude Wakening
DJ Caesar 328
WL Banquet 5B
Witch Doc
Mr. A 157XX743
Storm 137CG 1040 232053
G D L Schwartz Koof 2CA
Century Touch Stone 131
Wal Deck - Sky Traveler

knabe

caesar is a black polled son of power plant who was also polled and black out of twin creek etulason.  can't remember if he's solid, i'm sure someone will chirp up fast with that.

http://maine-anjou.weaveyourwebdreams.com/breed/pedigree.asp?RegNo=185034

on the bottom, you get prospect without getting poplar haven smithbuilt, because the cow is different.

he's double bred powerplant, direct son, and back there a ways on the bottom through the DE angus cows.

call grant daine's about him and what he would work on.  you could ask him about the cow influence on smithbuilt versus other sons of prospect. 

i'm assuming you will be hunting pedigrees all night long for a while.

caesar's in a bull i follow, daine's icon, who is the sire of a bull i will use this year GVC momentum.

it is probably no accident that the caesar lines were combined with the stout lines.

itk

Most of the bulls were popular about 10 years ago. WD, Caesar and Schwartzkof are the most popular on the list in my estimation. WD is still used heavily for calving ease. I remember seeing some nice Schwartzkof calves through the years and Caesar daughters make great cows.

linnettejane

itk said:
Most of the bulls were popular about 10 years ago. WD, Caesar and Schwartzkof are the most popular on the list in my estimation. WD is still used heavily for calving ease. I remember seeing some nice Schwartzkof calves through the years and Caesar daughters make great cows.

caesar daughters do make great cows....i flushed a ramboxsimmyangus cow to him a few years back to make some pretty good momma cows....have a few of those eggs left im saving for a rainy day...