Heading to StockShow, where to find reliable driving conditions?

Help Support Steer Planet:

RSC

We are heading out Tomarrow morning from Eastern Nebraska and heading to Denver?  Has anyone heard what the driving conditions are like?  Does anyone have a link that is user friendly to give road conditions and a phone number to check as we head out? (dog)

Thanks,

RSC
Tony

red

Tony- check w/ Cowz. she said the bad weather should be through by tomorrow. Give her a PM.

Red

cowz

Hey, Tony and family!

I look forward to meeting you!

Go here:  http://www.cotrip.org/

The storm has passed on, so weather is now rapidly improving.....just do me a favor and watch the bridges on I-70 from Limon on east into Denver.  They can get black ice after dark!  Weather is supposed to stay clear (and cold) until Sunday.  Then one more small storm...we will see!

They called off school today, so the boys get one more day of clipping!!yeah!!

Ooppss...brain fart....you will probably be coming in I-76......should be fine!

RSC

cowz said:
Hey, Tony and family!

I look forward to meeting you!

Go here:  http://www.cotrip.org/

The storm has passed on, so weather is now rapidly improving.....just do me a favor and watch the bridges on I-70 from Limon on east into Denver.  They can get black ice after dark!  Weather is supposed to stay clear (and cold) until Sunday.  Then one more small storm...we will see!

They called off school today, so the boys get one more day of clipping!!yeah!!

Ooppss...brain fart....you will probably be coming in I-76......should be fine!
Thanks so much.  Look forward to meeting you as well.  Have a safe trip!

Tony &  Dani Romshek

Jill

Sorry wasn't thinking, you probably aren't taking I-70, always think everyone goes through Kansas.

cowz

This just in ..... a beer truck on I 70 west of Limon just rolled, the top being sheered off.....look for pickup loads of rednecks, harvesting the ditches and snowbanks.  Must still be slick, please be careful!

Latest posts