Health program for sale bulls - Hats off to Dieters (whole hat, not the partial)

Help Support Steer Planet:

DL

Check this out - seems that the Dieter's health program for their sale bulls is second to none. For those people who say they can't afford to test their 10 cows for Johne's disease, or their sale calves for BVD, or vaccinate their critters I say "POOHEY!"

I haven't looked at the 470 lots, but there are no red TH and PHA flags. Seems like a group that does it right, wish more people did! Maybe I;ll have to give them an award!!  ;D They sure make it look easy to do the right thing!!

You can see the whole catalog at  http://www.agmailusa.com/deiter6/

dl

Attachments

• Dieters Health Program.jpg
    Dieters Health Program.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 240

Telos

DL, always have admired Deiter's Bros. marketing strategy. I feel they do it as well as any
seedstock producer in the industry.  The formulation for evaluating their bulls is very
practical and I wish more seedstock producers would follow their lead. I'd recommend 
studying their formula to anyone interested in evaluating bulls or cows.
They just have a  thorough and practical no nonsense program in my opinion.

DL

Telos - I emailed them last year because I had a client looking for competitive show heifers from a Johne's tested herd - they sent me copies of all their test results and were incredibly helpful - they didn't knkow me from Adam (or Eve  ;) ) but they went out of their way to provide me with information. Contrast this with the "gee we don't have the results yet" approach that is so popular in some circles.....are you ready for the hunt?? dl