HEAT SEEKER cows---best sire

Help Support Steer Planet:

Downtown Pete

Seen some pretty nice Frictions out of Heatseekers.  The cows were pretty sound though.  Can get a cripple out of the deal too though.

nck21

we have a th free heatseeker cow we're using my turn on. on th positive, i've heard pale face works well. dr. who would also be a good choice.

OH Breeder

BIGTEX said:

saw some Jigsaw calves this past summer. They were really soft made and chunky. There were out of maine angus cows though.
I would put Who Made Who back on them if they have enough size and are sound.

herefordfootball

Pale Face or Dr. Who. Our Oreo cow from Sinclairs is a Dr. Who x Heat Seekerand shes the biggest boned and butted cow we've got on the place. The high selling steer on the Hoosier Beef Congress was  a Dr. Who x HS and he was a complete FREAK!!! He had tons of hair and unmatched bone. I've seen a lot of good Dr. Who x Heat Seeker calves, it just seems  to click.

IVORYACRES

Little off the topic, does  HSEEKER down size larger framed cows or maintain frame, this being  just a slightly larger framed cow? THANKYOU in advance

Chap

I have seen several very nice Dirty Hairy's on Heat Seeker cows.  The best one i have seen this spring is bred that way.  I believe reserve at MO AGR was DH x HS. 

SmokesRule

TH status or not i wouldn't throw anything HW back on a Seeker, expand the gene pool a tad....

Actually i've seen several alias x heat seekers that have turned out well, plus you'd have a decent shot at getting something smokey Freddy. Malibu is an alias x heatseeker, so his Bojo's dam. I'd make sure the cow is good and sound tho. JMO.

Beau

SPL

If you are wanting steers, some of the best I have seen are Heat Waves back on Heat Seeker daughters.  Granted, you aren't spreading out the gene pool, but if it works, it works. 

Throttle

I saw a very cool SOS x Heatseeker while tooling around West Central OH with a couple of goof balls on Friday. STOUT and hairy. Ask jbh, i believe he has a couple of pics on his cell

OH Breeder

herefordfootball said:
Pale Face or Dr. Who. Our Oreo cow from Sinclairs is a Dr. Who x Heat Seekerand shes the biggest boned and butted cow we've got on the place. The high selling steer on the Hoosier Beef Congress was  a Dr. Who x HS and he was a complete FREAK!!! He had tons of hair and unmatched bone. I've seen a lot of good Dr. Who x Heat Seeker calves, it just seems  to click.

I am anxious to see how the new bull "Bombshell" works of Sinclair's.