Heat Seeker

Help Support Steer Planet:

yuppiecowboy

There is no manual on HS. I have seen that lump of furry puke work on midget sale barn cows and Gigantasaur Chis. He just flippin works. try him on your goat, your poodle, you neighbor, it might work. I personally think Hook is a nice person who is too busy to cash the checks his mouth writes, but HS is a fluke who can puke a great one out of a Jersey dexter cross

Throttle

5-6 years ago I was kinda like yuppie. Thought Heatseeker was the answer when i didn't know what else to use on a cow. He made a more saleable one on a wider variety of cows than his counterparts like WMW, Nuf Said, Payback, Full Flush, etc. I'd say today if you want your Heatseekers to be that notch smaller and massed up that the real good ones need to be, I'd put him on a big boned, notch smaller framed cow, though don't expect him to breed with any more consistency than any of the other clubby bulls.  To an extent yuppie is right. Sometimes Heatseeker just works where he never shoulda

justme

I know they breed alot of Heatseekers to Pale face, I'd assume you could reverse it and get good results.

clubcalve

Where can you buy heatseeker semen and how much does is it priced on% ??? :)))