Help Support Steer Planet:

Bone2011

Whats everyones thoughts on this bull?

Attachments

• Rist-Eblast-April2010[1].jpg
    Rist-Eblast-April2010[1].jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 896

Bone2011

I agree CAB. I was just wondering if anyone has ever seen him, he looks cool expecially for being 2 1/2 years old in that pic

bcosu

i have seen him many times in person and about all of his calves. he worked real well as a clean up bull for a couple years before the owners decided to try and promote him. i've seen him grow up and have always liked him. he is pretty complete and still powerful. definitely puts a good look in the calves i've seen. he hasn't been used a whole lot mostly just cleaning up but some of his calves were real good and they weren't even out of the better cows.

cotullaguy

Looking at the Show Circuit, I thought this bull was a standout.  I would like them to post some photos here of his calve.  He looks just real good though.

OH Breeder

He reminds me of the original Heat Seeker some. If there are calves out there I always think the calves speak volumes. Anyone have any calf pictures?

cotullaguy

OH Breeder said:
He reminds me of the original Heat Seeker some. If there are calves out there I always think the calves speak volumes. Anyone have any calf pictures?

My thoughts exactly. 

First Pic: Heat Seeker

Second Pic:  Heat Wave x DeBull/Power Plant/Buck Bull I own

Attachments

• HEAT SEEKER 12.13.99lookingawaycopy copy.jpg
    HEAT SEEKER 12.13.99lookingawaycopy copy.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 643
  • heatwave bull side.jpg
    heatwave bull side.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 663