Heat Wave X Who Made Who 402C Heifer New Video!!! Sold into KY

Help Support Steer Planet:

kentucky man

We wanted to start the fall off with a bang so here is a female that you can get excited about.  Let me know if your interested she is selling first come first serve.  She was born on 3/21/2010.  We are located outside of Woodburn, KY South West a short drive from Bowling Green, K>Y  We have her priced at $3,000 on a first come first serve basis.

[size=10pt]Video[/size]
http://www.youtube.com/user/metzgercattleco#p/a/u/0/sBeRqqkguZA

Attachments

• Heat Wave X Who Made Who 402C.jpg
    Heat Wave X Who Made Who 402C.jpg
    546 KB · Views: 112

kentucky man

kentucky man said:
We wanted to start the fall off with a bang so here is a female that you can get excited about.  Let me know if your interested she is selling first come first serve.  She was born on 3/21/2010.
  I just updated her birthdate.

kentucky man

Yes, this heifer is very gentle and she is very hairy.  She was only washed one before the photo and video.  Thanks for the PMs.

kentucky man

Hi, sorry to all those who were interested we just sold this heifer mid day to a family in KY.  We have plenty of other heifers for sale.  Right now we have just a few of the offering online.  Please contact me if your looking for something as we may be able to contact you.  Also a price range helps us to determine what heifers will work for you.  Thanks again to everyone.

Latest posts